Necronomicon.org
Forum.Necronomicon.org

FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

The Divine Conspiracy View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
james
Level 2
Level 2

PostPosted: Wed 16 Jul 2003 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Divine Conspiracy was originally going to be run at Necro last year; it is being re-worked a touch for the Asylum theme of this year's convention.

In case you haven't noticed, this scenario is a three session Mage: the Ascension game. It's a bit much to expect you folks to commit to this marathon without knowing a little bit about it beforehand! That's why I'll be talking about it here from time to time. So if you have any questions about The Divine Conspiracy, please post them here.

For a start, I'll mention the style of the game. While The Divine Conspiracy is listed in the Supernatural Horror category along with other White Wolf games, the game will focus more on conspiracy and occult mystery than scaring you or freaking you out. The game should feel more like the film Pi than an actual horror flick. :)

[url=http://www.white-wolf.com/mage.html]
Mage: the Ascension[/url] is a Storyteller game of action, the occult, and mystic truth. The magic rules are very freeform, but fortunately the Storyteller system is really easy to play, and if you don't know about magical Spheres and Effects then I'll help you to pick it up quickly.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic